First, we'll spend 100 minutes on independent literacy in the morning (usually, the boys do reading, writing and word work for 60 mins... can they do it for 100? We'll see!) Some options for writing and word work will be:
- make a list of 100 nouns
- 100 adjectives
- 100 places you'd like to visit
- "100 years from now..."
- "If I live to be 100 years old..."
- What happened on this day in history 100 years ago?
- brainstorm 100 acts of kindness... make a list
- find out how to say "100" in 10 different languages
Then, we'll do 100 jumping jacks for DPA, following which, we'll read a little poem together... or sing a 100s day song if I can find one...
For recess snack, we'll eat 100 raisins and chocolate chips. Or we'll drink 100 ml of milk or water!
After recess, we'll watch this video: